YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Frisbee for PE! Quite fun leh. Change grouping already.. Last time was green, now its YELLOW!!! :D :D! Hohohohoho!
Recess, decided to save money & don't eat. Ita lost her phone! D: ! Whoever took her phone is damn bad okay. Idiot. Anyway Ita, CHEER UP, the person will die terribly. (: Kay, sounded really bad. Spot check during Literature. Nobody in our class took it. Which is good. (:
F&N! OH MY HONG KI! Ms Lim collated all the ingredients already. I was super scared, took the ingredient list & started writing down all the ingredients for my short crust pastry & pizza recipes. Then Ms Lim said that she don't want anymore updating on the pink paper. So went to write on the other paper. Everybody was snatching the paper la. Then Ms Lim keep scaring us that she is going off to do shopping already.
Panicked like siao. Went to ask Ms Lim how to write down the ingredients cause mine is actually half written already. Ms Lim's very very kind! She went through my recipes one by one, then update in her collated list. *Phew. I'm super thankful, really. Hohohoho.
Yeah, so right after school, we went for shopping at Parkway's Giant. Adrian is super pro! I think he knows every corner of the Giant super well la!
Ms Lim: Okay Hannah, go look for spring onion. Me: Okay. *walk off. Shit, what the hell spring onion look like? Me: Adrian, you know where to find spring onion? Adrian: Oh! Na here.
Ms Lim: Okay very good. Now go look for spinach. Me: Ohhhh... Huh? How does spinach look like? Ms Lim: You know? Spinach? Heng Cai. Me: OHHHH! Spinach is Heng Cai ar?! *Walked 2 rounds around the vegetables corner. Adrian! Spinach! Adrian: *look for spinach. Me: Eh, I didn't know spinach is heng cai leh! Adrian: Really meh?! I also don't know leh!
LOL! Adrian is really super pro at finding the ingredients. & I know I'm damn shi bai to not know how does spring onion look like. &&&! SPINACH IS HENG CAI?! OMHK, BEEN EATING IT FOR HOW MANY YEARS ALREADY? I THOUGHT SPINACH IS SOME DISGUSTING VEGETABLE. & I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DECIDED TO MAKE SPINACH PIE! :D
Nurin, Emily, Yong Hong & I were guessing how much the ingredients cost. Guessed its $150 plus. It cost $228.69. 86 items bought. Hohohoho, cool right. & Ms Lim bought us food. Something to do with flaky pastry? F&N teacher ma! LOL.
After that bused back to school with Nurin & Ita. RECEIVE THE TVXQ WALL CALENDER ALREADY! JAE JOONG DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D! Got the invitation card for Saturday's POP.
Saw Emily & Yong Hong at bus stop. Then took 10 with them. I'm home! :D Tomorrow need to bring full-u. ___________________________________________________________________ SEE HOW SWEET JONG HYUN IS! IDEAL BOYFRIEND KAY! :D
Start watching from 6.00. The song Seung Hee (the noona) first played is damn nice! 'If I have a girlfriend, I wanted my girlfriend to play the piano while I sing.' SWEET RIGHT?! 8:19-8:39! Awwwwwww. Their duet! Waaa, SUPER SWEET! :D Hohohhoho. Oh yes, this is the noona I mentioned last time. & yes, this is the noona show.
Start watching from 6:12! :D SHE CHOSE JONG HYUN! :D :D! 'You guys looked too close, is it really your first date?' LOL!
[Edited] Forgot to add this part.
Look at the ice cream part! 'I thought I should protect her' Waaaaaa.. So sweet. Oh, & the hide and seek is really cool too! :D! Watch the one they played with water too! 8:48! When they are playing scissors, paper, stone, Jong Hyun looked damn shuai. & the way he shows that he won twice looked like somebody but I don't know who D:
Jong Hyun gave Seung Hee traditional spoon & chopsticks! So cute! Waaaa, last part so touching/sweet/sad. Hohohohoho. Watched these 3 times, & I'm sill not sian about it.