Thursday, April 30, 2009 22:57
ANNYEONG! :D :D :D!
Kay, just talk about the main things.
1. 29 April 2009 = 1000th day.I will keep my promise. Yes, wo jue ding le. (:
I thought it'll just be a normal day. But I felt the difference. Really.
Qing song duo le! (:
2. Chinese OralChinese oral on Tuesday, & it sucked. Walao, lots of words don't know how to read.
Plus the recording thing really make me very very very nervous!. D:
3. English Papers 1&2.I think paper 1 is better. Paper 2 is hard. My Hong Ki, Clayton & Lavonne said its OKAY.
Die already. The moment my hands stop working, I'll start shivering like siao.
Did F&N on Wednesday night. Then memorize some of the formats for English.
In the end still proposal. (:
After English papers went to lab for F&N. Completed coursework! Oh yes, finally there's
a document in my thumb drive named coursework 2009! OH MY HONG KI! :D
Oh yes! Wednesday night was editing my coursework, cause I put all the 28 pages into one document. THEN THEN THEN, I clicked on the X, then it asked me if I want to save to changes
& I clicked NO! OH MY HONG KI? I EDITED FOR 1/2 HOUR PLUS LEHHH!
I thought I was X-ing the Evaluation document! Yeah, so I was super duper pek cek to the max
& started re-editing the coursework -.-! I was banging the sofa, table & floor. D:
Oh anyway, completed & handed up to Ms Lim. Confirm she'll change some things &&&&
have to edit again. Kay, at least I see something done for coursework after, 3 months plus? :D
After F&N went TM Mac with lots of people. Then home. (:
Came online & Ledia came to tell me she keep watching the WonderBang video on the previous
post. Hohohohoho, me tooooooo! :D :D T.O.P so cooooool, & Sun Ye! & Yoo Bin! Kay, stop here
if not I'll keep going on.
Yeah, so need to start Social Studies revision, soon.
Oh yes, I want to say something. I seriously don't like people to ask so much when it is not related to them. Ask so much for what? I'm seriously seriously irritated. I feel very very very
very super duper uneasy telling people things la. I mean, I'm not really related to you/ close to
you. Walao, don't be an idiot can not. Tsk! 'Hurt deeply' or whatever shit. Oh my Hong Ki, I think
its very disgusting la, why are you telling me? I never even ask okay. Arghh.
Where was I? Oh
WonderBang video Social Studies. Need to read through sec 3 topics
again already. Just listened to Big Bang's Good Bye Baby. A random part of the song has lyrics
of Super Juniors' TWINS (Knock Out) lyrics. the first few phrases of TWINS (Knock Out).
LEDIA, UPDATED! :D
BYE.
2009년 04월 30일