YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
5 April 2009, Sunday: COMPETITION. AA2 & NC8, CHUK HA HAE YO! :D
I cried like siao for NA4. I'm super sad to the max, serious. Not the team's fault la. There's still next year! :D NA4, I still love you girlssssssssssssssssss! :D :D!
Bad man is very very very very very sweet, really! (: Hahahaha. Thank you. (: & Instead of me consoling the NA team, they are the ones consoling me. LOL. Sweet hor? (:
Being a steward's quite fun, but a waste of time? I'm steward for Sureen's team.
Wanted to listen to F.T. Island's I'm Happy on the way home. & I realised its not in my ipod! ): ): ): ): ): !
Reached home at around 9pm? Skipped dinner, bathed, did homework. There's Chinese comprehensions, English comprehensions, F&N recipes & SS. Managed to finish all except English comprehensions. Mummy cooked me dinner, or maybe its supper la. (:
Oh yes, one of the Chinese comprehension passage is about some shi bai thing. Suit me so well. (?) Especially today.
6 April 2009, Monday: Prize presentation in the morning! :D & Han Ying came! :D :D :D!
Thought there's zuo wen test, but teacher said the one we did on Friday is the test. Walao, that one I anyhow leh. Tsk.
Sat outside classroom for English. Cause never do that comprehension worksheet. LOL, more than half of the class outside leh, so cool. When you're sitting outside, it felt like English period is only 30mins? But if you're inside, it felt like 10 years. LOL. Sat outside to complete the comprehension worksheet. Jia Jun was also sitting outside, hahahaha.
Went up to hall for speech day rehearsal at 2.30pm. Was really irritated by the tie cause I can't wear it properly. LOL. Went for 2 rounds. Oh ya!
MC: St. John Ambulance Brigade, Hannah Ong Yen. *Walk towards Ms Lim, shake hand, take prize.. Ms Lim: St. John ar?! Then must salute!
I re-do twice okay! Walao, so pai seh! &&&, Why I need to do, then Alan Khoo don't have to? LOL! Unfair. After that Ms Lim said all UGs have to salute.
Oh, I didn't know have to bow after saying thank you! LOL, Alan Khoo, you can do 90 degree bow! Hahahaha! :D :D! Kay, so actually have to bow. D:
After the speech day rehearsal, SORRY, SORRY WAS PLAYED! COOL RIGHT! :D :D! So shuang to hear it in the hall. Bused to interchange, then home.
Came home & realised that I forgot to put the Chinese comprehension worksheet into teacher's locker. D: Oh yes! No more Rugby for tomorrow's PE! :D!
Don't feel like going 'shopping' tomorrow! I WANT TO GO FOR TRAINING! Can't believe I said that, but I'm serious okay.
Before ending, I want to show this performance. Missing you!
F.T. Island's Missing You. Wa, super grand okay! The grand Piano, the orchestra, the music. 0:46 gave me goosebumps. OH MY HONG KI, kept on repeating that part. Now Min Hwan is near them, but Hong Ki's damn far away. LOL. STRAIGHT HAIR, STRAIGHT HAIR! Cool leh, white grand piano! Like the one in WaT's Bokura no Love Story! :D Hong Ki looked so tired. ):
& they are singing the full song! :D Min Hwan became so cool. Hohohohoho!