Thursday, April 23, 2009 19:31
Annyeong annyeong! :D
1.CHOCOLATE! :D
Yesterday's 22 April! :D :D! CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!
2.F&N N LEVEL PRACTICAL.
ITS FINALLY OVERRRRR! :D :D! YAY!
Felt so good after the practical. Worried for this damn thing for weeks.
Everything turned out quite well. When my pizza dough didn't double its size,
I was super super scared la. Surprisingly, the broccoli soup turned out well. (:
I'm so damn happy that everything is edible, & nice.
Just that the spinach pie is a little, weird. The appearance I mean.
QING SONG LE! OH MY HONG KI! :D
Ms Lim: Ita, there's the big chopping board, why you use the so cute one? (small chopping board)
Ita: Cause I cute ma.
LOL, hahahahaha, so cuteee! :D
3.
F.T. ISLAND PENTASTICK!
Its selling online!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!
:D!
The 戴阳天 thing is still fresh in my mind. (:
Oh yes, yesterday went to IKEA with Ita, Nurin, Sangeetha, Yolanda & Syafiq.
There's photo, tomorrow/later then transfer into com. Then post it up tomorrow. (:
My Chemistry test die liaoooooo. Cause the whole of yesterday night doing F&N stuffs.
I have no idea what we did for the first 3 hours lehh. Forgot le. Keep worrying about Practical.
Need to do SEQ. & find out what else I need to do.
I don't really care how much work I have to do. At least practical is doneeee! :D
very goodbye!
2009년 04월 23일