Saturday, April 4, 2009 21:54
Annyeong!
3 April 2009, Friday:- Physics test
- 'Jong Hyun'!
- Training
After that had dinner with Ledia, then went home.
Cause need to reach home, bathe, then watch DAI YANG TIAN! :D :D
Hohohohoho!
4 April 2009, Saturday:Went to school in the morning. Spent around 5 plus hours polishing boots.
My index finger's hurting like siao after that. D:
After that bused to Parkway to meet Ledia & Yolanda.
Yolanda went to the dental, walked around after that.
The I weekly people came! Heard that Joshua Ang coming.
But at 5pm? & Its only 3 plus at that time, plus, Yolanda need to go for tuition,
so we left. ): SAD RIGHT?! )): Luckily Dai Yang Tian not coming, if not will regret like siao
for not waiting. LOL.
Talked with Ledia at around her block. Went for dinner at 6 plus.
Was damn hungry & thinks that I still have my Hello Panda. LOL.
Cannot take it la, so went to eat. After that went to the last storey of the car park.
So sad, no stars. The whole level is empty leh, super nice. (:
Pa came to fetch after that.
I know I have lots of things to do, but I'm super lazy. D:
Argh!. BYE! :D
2009년 04월 04일