Tuesday, March 3, 2009 16:51
THANK YOU! :DFirstly, & most importantly,
THANK YOU 4NINE. (:
Alright, a list of people to thank. LOL.
Thank you
Ledia,
Emily &
Poh Geok for the super lovely card & YELLOW Baby-G watch!
Thank you
4NINE for the board!
Thank you
Yolanda &
Sangeetha for the bear!
Thank you
Syafiq for the pink t-shirt!
Thank you
Christine for the marshmallows with chocolates!
Thank you
Basil for the chocolates!
Thank you
Khairyll for the bottle of ORANGE stars.
Thank you
Ita for the card & pencil.
Thank you
Yu Jing for the card.
Thank you
Lavonne for the note.
Thank you
Nurin for the card.
Thank you
Sec four NCOs for the musical box.
Thank you
Si En for the RAINBOW colour card.
& thanks to those who sent me birthday messages at twelve.
Ah whatever, I mean all that sent & wished me. (:
___________________________________________________________________
After Literature, before recess! OMHK.
Syafiq gave me the pink t-shirt & I was trying not to cry, LOL.
Ledia asked me to close my eyes, then when I open my eyes, my first reaction was
'AH! HONG KI!' LOL. Then they gave me the watch.
Wa, *touched, touched. Tears flowing out liao la.
Then Sangeetha & Syafiq passed me the board, with lots of little notes by classmates.
& then they sang me a birthday song. Touched man, straight away cry, LOL.
After recess Basil gave the chocolates. OHHHH, Ledia I know already. LOL.
___________________________________________________________________
Sec four NCOs sang me a birthday song.
Oh & sec twos wished me happy birthday too.
Went home after that, sent people a message to thank them again. (:
___________________________________________________________________


COOL right, lots of signature. (:
Thanks Syafiq! (& I'm not Fuzzy Wuzzy! LOL)

I keep looking through the card. I read it ALOT of times.LEP(Emily wrote this in her message, hahaha.) so sweet! (:& I just realise that our initials can form 'HELP'! COOOOL!THANK YOU for, everything? Hahahaha! I keep this in a clear folder leh.Will keep this forever :D & its so cool you girls used YELLOW paper! Thank you for putting so much effort in it. & I know, after Ledia tell me thatyou all was hiding it from me & finding ways to go develop the photos.& Ledia's white lie! Hahahahaha! Girls, thanks for the watch! :DYes, I know I have such nice friends like you all.I LOVE THE PICTURES, MESSAGES, COLOURS, HANDWRITING,& MOST IMPORTANTLY, I LOVE YOU ALL! <3'shing shing!' Hahahahahaha :D :D(EMILY, LAST GO WATCH NC16 MOVIE WITHOUT PG & LEDIA! LOL. *SHHH.)LOL, nono, we'll go on after August 21 2009! Hohohohoho.___________________________________________________________________
& the board!
Uploaded the photo here, but its not in landscape, & I'm lazy to change it.
Will post it up next time! (:
Oh yes, thank you to those who wrote the notes for the board.
I read every single of it okay! Hahaha.
Oh oh, & Yu Jing is so cute to sms me at parade square to ask me to look behind, LOL.
Last of all,
I'm really really glad/happy/thankful that all of you made my 16th birthday so memorable. (:
2009년 03월 03일