Tuesday, March 17, 2009 15:11
THANK YOU BASIL FOR THE F.T. ISLAND JUMP UP ALBUM! :DYesterday went to Parkway with Ledia to meet Emily.
Ate, then went to Poh Geok's house.
Stayed there till 4pm plus? went 7-11 while Emily go off, need to feed her dog.
After dinner plus celebration, left after awhile.
Ledia & I didn't feel like going home,
so stayed to talk at near my house.
Ledia left at 11pm going to 12am.
Ledia called, talked on the phone till the both of us reach home.
No bus 14 already, LOL. So she walked back from the bus 14 bus stop.
No pictures for the celebration ):
Cannot upload.
___________________________________________________________________
I LOST MY THUMB DRIVE!!When about to leave for school, I double checked my pencil case.
& I CAN'T FIND MY THUMB DRIVE!! D:
Searched everywhere leh.
So in the end brought my laptop to school.
didn't get to finish the foodworks leh D:
Went to cca room to take things for NPCC.
Emily wanted to leave school only at 1pm,
so Ledia, Emily & I went to classroom to use com.
Wa, Mr Eddie Tan came, thought he wants to scold us,
LOL, but in the end he said can stay. LOL.
But went off la.
Now at Ledia's house. Chey, my laptop still dead la! ):
Tomorrow combine UG campfire -.-!
F.T. ISLAND JUMP UP! YAY! YAY! YAY! :D :D :D
2009년 03월 17일