YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI! OH MY HONG KI!
Anyway, don't think my laptop is alright. D: Expect it to die after a few days, like the previous timeS. I've got lots lots to blog, but
I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO START. D: Okay.
25 March 2009: The release of TVXQ's The Secret Code! :D Chinese test, & it sucked. Cause I studied 80 plus plus words & she told us she doesn't want to test us on anything in the textbook already. Oh my Hong Ki, I need to bang TABLES. & you know why its tables.
The Secret Code: Jae Joong damn shuai! :D :D
26 March 2009: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WON BIN! SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA! When are you gonna debut as a solo artiste? (: So glad you're still under F&C! Primadonnas will still support you even if you're not part of F.T. Island anymore. (: Won Bin oppa HWAITING! :D ___________________________________________________________________ Cake decorating for F&N. I mean we watch Adrian's father do the decorating. Super pro! & the cakes decorated are so pretty! (: Chatted with Ledia till 10 plus, then called her till she reach home. 27 March 2009: Had dinner with Ledia opposite, then chatted. (: Mummy said that we see each other everyday, & we still have so much rubbish to talk about, LOL.
28 March 2009: Went to meet Ledia at Tampines Mall, after that went to buy protective sheet. Yes! Finally I have a new protective sheet! :D :D Bubble tea, then went to Ledia's house.
Oh yes, we watch this show about dolls? Find it creepy. Got home & told Tessa about it, & asked her if we have any dolls at home. OH MY HONG KI! She has one! Asked her not to throw it away, LOL. Kay, I really think that its very creepy NOW. ___________________________________________________________________ Yay, found the coloured one! :D
SNSD's Dear Mom.
Ledia, is this the song? Its from Gee album. (: Click on HD! :D Tae Yeon! (: Anti-SNSDs, please see for yourselves, they are not like those ugly photos you posted up. Kay, although some are really young. But I think Hyo Yeon is damn cute! Big eyes! :D Watched this in HD, super shuang. The stage's so nice with their photos!
忘れないで - Tohoshinki Hohohohoho, FULL SONG! :D I know I'm slow, but you know what? Jae Joong co-write this song. (: Cool, yes?
TVXQ's Survivor at Music Fighter.
Start watching from 0:50. 0:50! The hand thing is so cool with the music! :D They looked tired. D: 1:35-1:51 ! Awwww, Jae Joong! But Jae Joong still look very shuai! (: Click on HQ.