YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
The Wednesday Letters is SUPER nice! (: Hohohoho! For the first time, I wanted a longer reading period.
Sis bought me a YELLOW bear kiap kiap! LOL. Cute leh! :D
Did discussion of one word topic for composition. Need to do the planning. ): Argh, I spent hours doing my composition on Sunday & didn't know I have to do the mind map thing! D:
Oh yes, Literature test sucks cause I wrote so little compared to others. ): & Because of this, I think I'll just fail the test.
There isn't any Physics remedial & Mr Tay came. Kay, Wei Yang guy sounds nicer..
Mr Tay: Kay class, since you all are not in the mood to do it (Physics worksheet) ... I expected him to say, you all should just leave the class & go for your cca/home. But instead, he said, I shall give you all the answer sheet. LOLLLLLL! :DDDD!
So yeah, he gave us the answer sheet -.- After that went for training. NA team's foot drill improved a lot. (: I know I said this a million times for first aid but, don't feel disappointed or demoralised okay! :D :D! Go read up your S&S. (:
There's special talk tomorrow. That's what I've heard.
Sent Eric the Sorry, Sorry performance & MV link. Learn the dance properly okay! :D People, all the best in dancing! :D :D :D!! ___________________________________________________________________ CLICK HQ. ___________________________________________________________________
HONG KI SANG IN CHINESE, & ITS DAMN CUTE! Awww, it'll be better if he sang it louder, louder than the music.
0:52-0:56, typical Hong Ki. 'Jie shao yi xia xiao peng you' (Introduce the KIDS.) LOL, KIDS leh! (: Oh yes, I don't know what happened to the Chinese thing in my laptop. Can't write in Chinese. D: Hohohohoho! They introduced in Cantonese! :D!
1:28-2:38! OH MY HONG KI! CHINESE + KOREAN! The song is I Believe, right? I think so? Heard it somewhere very long time ago.
I LOVE DARLING'S HUSKY VOICE!♥
They repeated what the person said. SO CUTE! LOL. They look like innocent kids. (: The fish ball game! Seung Hyun scored the first point for FTI team. ^^ Hong Ki poked TWO fish balls with ONE stick! Hohohohohoho! Yeah man, that's how pro Hong Ki is!♥♥ The way he laugh! Awwwww. ___________________________________________________________________ TAE YEON! She's so cool in this picture!
I REALISED JUST YESTERDAY, THAT HYO YEON IS SUPER PRETTY TOO. (:
WHO IS THIS?
Actually its obvious, cause there's 13 of them. SUPER JUNIOR! LOL. Cute right?! :D Which is Dong Hae? The one with specs? Cause he's wearing specs on one of the performance, & there's nobody else wearing specs for 3 jib. I think so?
Tomorrow's 1 April. DAI YANG TIAN! :D! Hohohohoho!