Monday, March 30, 2009 17:42
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG SIMIN!Tomorrow's Yolanda's birthday! :D
Bought a novel named The Wednesday Letters yesterday. (:
Its very cool! & there's an envelope at the last page.
Gonna quickly finish the book so that I can read that letter. (:
Today's like shit.
- Lots of Social Studies homework/project.
- Chinese test is coming soon, & its on zuo wen & yue du. Sian.
- F&N recipes & reasons for choices MUST be done by THIS Thursday.
- Physics obviously sucks. I really hate that raising hand thing, its really REALLY irritating kay.
- I was shocked cause I didn't know there's comprehension test for English.
& I was super sleepy when I was doing it. I bet I wrote rubbish.
- Maths was the best, I don't think I can pass.
- There's Literature test on The Whale Rider tomorrow.
- There's training tomorrow, but no parades, no half-u. Yes! No parades is the best!
I want to sit in the room to polish boots for them.
I mean, I don't mind doing that, its fun. (:
Visited soompi yesterday.
SHINee's in New Zealand. They are coming back after a week? (:
KUAI DIAN HUI LAI. I mean hui qu Korea.
Yay yay! Preparing for 2 jib? :D :D :D
Didn't watch F.T. Island videos for some time already. D:
They appeared on Star Golden Bell, again? Or did they re-upload it?
I'm bored. I want new videos.
Sorry, Sorry & The Secret Code not release in Singapore yet? ):
Hais, Sorry, Sorry not release yet, The Secret Code confirm haven't de. ):
I'm addicted to Wasurenaide! Hohohoho! Cause Jae Joong wrote/compose it!
Oh yes, Jae Joong said that he like either a girl same age as him or older.
& the reason is because he didn't take care of a younger girl before, so he's afraid.
LOL. Does this applies to everybody? I mean, Onew said he wants noonas ONLY.
Hahahaha. (:
Oh yes, need to go prepare full-u & study for Literature test.
Shit, I still have Maths to do. & need to polish my boots. D: D:
Oh another thing.
I read something yesterday & think that it makes sense?
Instead of thinking twice, I shall think double of twice. D:
Anyway, its 30 more days to the 1000th day. (:

!
In this picture, Jong Hyun really looks like 'Jong Hyun'!
Eh no, 'Jong Hyun' looks like Jong Hyun!
Anyway, I look at *you not because I like you/ interested in you.ITS BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE JONG HYUN. (the human above if you don't know.)2009년 03월 30일