YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
How can compare with Hong Ki? What the hell. But really, I don't care anymore. What for? 你都feel 不到.
Shall stop being an idiot. (: Hannah, don't ever sit at bus stop for 45 minutes to wait for miracle to happen. don't ever cry like some siao human. don't ever feel sad over such stupid things don't ever write so much rubbish.
Kay, & it continues. 3 plus years, enough, stop it.
But still, iloveyou. ___________________________________________________________________ BoA, on SBS Awards Show Gayo Daejun! Cool, cool! :D
BoA smiled at 1:30 so cute! She said 'I'll eat you up!' at 4:39! Her expression & voice super cool! :D Hohohohoho, I'm around for months late about this performance? LOL. This was in December... Suddenly felt really weird cause she speaks in Korean. The last time I see an interview of her was in January, & its in English. Finally she's back in Korea! :D Poh Geok, Eat You Up leh! *Gasps. :D
Next, SUPER JUNIOR'S BACK! Their single 'Sorry, sorry' will be released tomorrow. The 3rd album will be released on 12 March 2009. & their comeback performance will be on 13 March 2009! :D
Davichi, TaeYeon (SNSD) & Sun Ye (Wonder Girls), Stand Up For Love (Destiny's Child Cover)
Pretty leader Min! (Sun Ye) Tae Yeon's voice's sooo powerful, she's cute!(: 1:31-2:15 & 2:33-the end gave me goosebumps. Hohohoho, Tae Yeon's voice really cool.
TVXQ, Survivor, at Music Station (with BoA! :D)
TVXQ at Music Station, with BoA! :D Damn happy to see TVXQ & BoA together on a show. & BoA looked so tiny/short standing beside Yun Ho. Talk, then TVXQ sang Survivor! :D At first I thought the song isn't that good, but after this performance, I think its damn niceeeeeeeeeee! Jae Joong! :D :D
IS SHINee COMING BACK ALREADY? Didn't blog for four days cause my com was sick. Finally back to normal! (: Dying to talk about Super Junior's 'Sorry, sorry'! LOL.
Oh yes, Hong Ki & Seung Hyun sang Love Sick at Sukira (radio station) Seung Hyun did the rapping. Awwww, I miss Won Bin )': When was their last Love Sick performance? D: Very nice to hear it live again! (:
Oh yes, oh yes, I love Hong Ki Tsk, 既然你都这样讲, 我也不管了.