Monday, March 9, 2009 19:17
Annyeong!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN TING!Thank you
Jun Ting for the birthday present! :D
Yesterday did Social Studies CA1 corrections till 11pm plus,
then waited for 12am to send Jun Ting birthday message.
Was damn sleepy, so went to sleep after that.
Today! Social Studies test.
I passed the test! :D
Yes, yes, I'm super happy to pass that test, & passed it properly. LOL.
Express paper okay.
Ms Soh, don't give up on 4NINE )':
She cried leh.. Made me cry too.
Chinese, did zuo wen corrections for the whole period.
F&N. Thursday's practical, PIZZA! :D
Recess. Emily & I flew down for the potatoes, LOL.
Physics. Got back both tests.
5 more marks to pass! But I think its quite well done, for my standard of course.
Was super happy I didn't get single digit, again.
But the overall for the three to four tests I still fail? Shit, two more marks!
English, did comprehension test.
The passages are so boring. Natural disasters.
Managed to finish the paper before the second bell.
Went to get food with Poh Geok & Emily.
Did zuo wen in class, then shifted to canteen.
Ended my zuo wen with some shitty conclusion & slept in the canteen
while waiting for Emily to finish hers.
My zuo wen became so hopeless this year la.
Walao, what the hell can pass by 2-3 marks very contented already.
Did Social Studies corrections for worksheet 2 in the canteen.
Handed in our zuo wen then went home.
I'm super lazy to do Maths. Especially revision B.
Still need to continue Social Studies corrections, by Wednesday.
& Social Studies file by Wednesday.
Oh yes, & camp is coming soon. D:
I want to sleep de leh. Tsk.
HQ training tomorrow = PT Kit!

Shuai right?! Cause its Dong Hae! :D
sesang kkutnal ddaekkaji neorul saranghaenan niga kibbeohanun iriramyun modeun da halkaeoojik neo hanaman barabonun baboga dwieonae jeonburul geolko pyongsangtorok saragalkae
2009년 03월 09일