Wednesday, March 11, 2009 20:09
Annyeong! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN KHOO!Yesterday went home & did Social Studies corrections, again.
Finished at 11pm? Switched off my laptop.
Was super sian, so listened to my ipod till 00:00.
Messaged Alan Khoo to wish him happy birthday.
Didn't meet Ledia cause she's sick D:
Was messaging Poh Geok & Alan Khoo on the way to school.
Oh, & he's still very lame. (:
I will influence him to like Dong Hae more than Hee Chul.
& have to influence him to use 'tsktsk' & 'finefine'. LOL.
Reached school quite early. Stepped into school, & the first human I saw was 'Jong Hyun'!
REALLY.!
English was super slack, but, but, BUT!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FAILED THREE SUBJECTS.
THE WORST THING EVER IS, I FAILED CHINESE?!
OMHK, WAE? WAE? WAE? D:
Although its super borderline,
I STILL FAIL. WHAT THE HELL?
48, 48, 49. Ewww, shitty marks.
POA, test.
Was quite okay, though I didn't balance my balance sheet -.-
Chinese was sian sian, siannnnnnnnnnnn.
Stop telling me I improve alot in my composition cause,
I STILL FAIL CHINESE! )':
ARGH.
RECESS. Didn't eat. D:
Maths. Then went to hall for the elective module thing for FTCT.
Rush to re-organise my Social Studies file, ate something then went for
the CCA award meeting. Its not a meeting lor! Just go there to take the invitation card.
Went back to class, helped to organise people's Social Studies file.
Handed in & then off to Parkway with Emily for lunch/dinner.
Talked about camps. Then ghost stories.
LOL, we scare ourselves & decided to go off before the sky turns dark.
Reached home around 7pm.
My laptop was sick again. Restart, subscribe norton, plus
Mummy did something, & its back to normal! (:
Alan Khoo is very funnnny!
'Dong Hae! Haha hi . . .'
LOLLLLLLL! Reminds me of Poh Geok.
She'll always say, 'Hong Ki~... SHING SHING!'
LOL!
Oh yes, need to go do F&N stuffs.
Evening Under The Stars tomorrow!
& Pizza for practical.
GOODBYE.