Wednesday, February 11, 2009 21:56
HELLOOOOOO! :D
It's a super siannnnnn day.
After school went TM with people, went mac.
Syafiq left early.
& here's Syafiq's PM:
EVERYONE: Hannah, Syafiq behind you!, HANNAH: I don't believe X 5....then Hannah finally believed..hahahahahahahahahahahahahaLOL! I don't believe cause I thought their joking.
Took bus 65 home, suddenly it started to rain super heavily. D:
Tomorrow's health check.
_________________________
TODAY IS 11 FEBRUARY 2009!
YOU KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,
TODAY IS THE RELEASE OF F.T. ISLAND'S 1ST MINI-ALBUM.
OMHK, SUPERRRRRR NICE SONGS.! :D
Heard the songs on youtube.
Finally heard SeungHyun singing, plus his rap.
His rapping is cute.
I love Magic, cute/happy song!
& this is the song with the rapping.
I NEED TH SONGSSSSS.
Anybody has it? But I want to buy the album, too T.T
&&&&&! F.T. Island's gonna make their comback performance on 15 February 2009!
YES! YES! YES! YES! I'm looking forward to it.
Singing Bad Woman. Ohhh ohhh! Neon Nabbunyeogaya~~
LOL, siao.
Oh yeah, finished 剪报! (:
Wrote more this time.
I'm Happy! :D (HaengbokHamnida! LOL, nice song.)
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I love my five (actually six :D) treasures!
F.T. Island, hwaiting! ♥