Thursday, February 19, 2009 21:13
HELLO!.
Chemistry test not too bad.
Will not 100% pass, but don't think it'll be that bad.
Got back Literature test.
Luckily I didn't write rubbish for my question 2.
I was super tired when I did that question. D:
Emily wasn't feeling well so she went home after recess. ):
F&N. Ms Lim change her plans.
So we did our test during F&N lesson instead of during the remedial time.
F&N remedial ended at around 4pm? Went home after that.
Oh there's this super idiotic uncle.
On super crowded bus 10.
Uncle: *pushed me. 为什么站在门前面?! STUPID.
WALAO. Eh, he getting down at the next stop, the bus haven't even reach his stop,
& its still damn faraway, he so kiasu for WHAT! -.- -.- -.-
& he push super hard that I was like pushing Michelle.
Hello, its a super crowded bus leh, where he expect me to stand?
On the roof of the bus ar?! WALAO.
Who's stupid? YOU, plus idiotic. (:
WHATEVER.
Anyway, I've done maths & zuo ye. (:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&!
I didn't know Jong Hyun is so zilian, too! LOL.
I thought Hong Ki's the only zilian human among all the
boy bands/girl band/instrumental band I like.
LOL, Jong Hyun got alot of zilian photos!
But Hong Ki has moreeeeeeeeee.
Never mind, their zilian photos all very nice de :D
BYEEE! :D