Friday, February 27, 2009 18:57
HELLO! :D
No training = shuang!
ALIVE!, Ms Morni didn't come to school!
ARGH, we're supposed to do the career thing! D:
Stayed in class & do nothing instead.
Got back Maths test.
Below 65%, shit.
1 more mark to 65%, SHIT!.
Mr Kamlesh's scary, he said everybody should get 65% & above. D:
Got back POA test too.
Argh, I passed by only half mark.
Regret also no use, cause I really have no idea about question 1[b]
At least TPL still okay! :D
Didn't eat during recess, my throat super painful.
& when I cough, its worse.
Physics, super duper sleepy!
& MY THROAT IS SUPER DUPER ^ INFINITE PAINFUL PLUS DRY.
I think I'll be mute tomorrow. D:
Oh yeah, cause there's training tomorrow,
& there's dance for Ledia. (:
After school went for Chinese remedial.
Did the worksheet for gong han.
Haiya, since when is Chinese so relaxing leh?
Teacher gave us gong han, jian bao & some kind of exam paper for homework.
SIAN.
& there's still F&N case study.
- F&N research,
- Maths revision practice B, C, G.
- Physics workbook.
- Social Studies SEQ/SBQ.
)':
Kay anyway, after remedial went 4/8 classroom to look for Ledia.
Stayed there to wait for her finish her work,
then went Parkway for ice cream.
BORDERS again.
Had fun with Emily & Ledia.
Better if Poh Geok's there with us. (:
Went home after that.
LEDIA MADE ME
REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT IT.