Saturday, February 14, 2009 14:09
Happy Valentine's DayHAPPY BREAKOUT!

OMHK, BREAKOUT IS SUPER COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
The dance, the lighting, the music, THE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3
Korean (:D) Extreme Dance Comedy. Hohohoho.
Poh Geok! That guy! The one in front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the redish hair guy! :D
______________________________
Yesterday after Chinese remedial, went home with Emily.
Reached home, prepared, leave to meet Emily again.
Had our lunch (or was it dinner?) at Pastamania.
We rush like siao, but still reach Kembangan MRT station in time.
Waited for Poh Geok's brother to come.
Reached, Emily bought her stuffs, then headed to Esplanade.
Went Haagen Dazs, shared ice cream with Poh Geok, Emily & Ho Han, then Ledia came.
We finish eating at exactly 8pm D:
Run to the theatre, looked for our seats then settled down. Ledia sat super far from us.
1. THE LIGHTNINGS' SUPER COOL.
2. THAT GIRL WHO GOT THE T-SHIRT IS SUPER LUCKY.
3. OMHK, TODAY, YOLANDA & CHRISTINE ARE GOING AGAIN!
I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAINNNNNNNNN!!!!
4. THE BEAT-BOXING IS AWESOME.
5. SOUND EFFECTSSSSSSS.
6.CUTE ACCENTS
7. SUPERB DANCE MOVES.
8. THE REDISH HAIR GUYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Poh Geok & I were wondering why we they didn't use the music we heard on tv for the ad.
&&&&, when they play that music, it gave me goosebumps. (in a good way)
Wa siao, felt soooo hyper after watching it.
Michelle they all went to eat after that, while Cin Yi, Poh Geok & I went home ):
Went to HMV.
Yes! I bought SHINee's SHINee World! Hohohoho!
They don't have the repackage version, but this is good enough. (:
& I SAW F.T. ISLAND'S SOYOGI & COLORFUL SENSIBILITY PART 2!
OMHK, FINALLY THEY HAVE IT IN SINGAPORE.
Gonna go get Soyogi some time, when I have the money.
Trained to Bedok with Poh Geok.
Took 66 home, & saw Ming Fong.
___________________________
Oh, health check on Thursday.
During English period (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!)
Perfect eyesight, don't have to check backbone next year! :D
Hohohohohoho! Yeah man, cause I worked hard to get my unbalanced shoulder back to normal.
Not really back to normal, just not obvious already. (:
____________________________________________
Finished maths homework that's due on Monday already.
Shit, I think SNSD is cute? Shitshitshit.
Gee & Way to Go's nice. (:
'JONGHYUN'?(:
Tsk, shit.
BREAKOUTBREAKOUTBREAKOUTBREAKOUTBREAKOUTBREAKOUTBREAKOUT