Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:34
Good afternoon? :D
Loading videos.
My Hong Ki, I miss SHINee (& WONBINNNNNN! D:)
Can't wait to see them for their comeback performance or something.
Are they coming back already? ):
I want them to have their break, but I want to see them.
& I need to watch more of F.T. Island's performance.
Bad Woman. They should sing MAGIC!
OMHK, I want to see Seung Hyun sing/rap.
Checked my mails & saw Emily's e-mail.
Went to her to read the note/message.
Awwwww, EMILY SO SWEET.
OMHK, touched, touched.*
Oh yeah, Emily gave me a nickname - 何娜
Hahahaha, cool. Don't know how she got that name.
A Korean actress's name is 荷娜! LOL.
I'm not fierce! Must be cause I scolded the uncle in my previous post.
LOL. Emily was saying I sounded very fierce.
But that uncle is really^infinite idiotic, unreasonable, stupid & other shit.
Kay, shan't talk about that uncle.
Later going out for dinner at some hotel?
To celebrate ah ma's birthday (17 February 2009) :D
Gonna charge my ipod yeah.
Oh oh, there's a Hong Ki birthday project! :D
Videos done,
Will be back!BACK!
Jong Hyun so cute!
Kay, SHINee showed us what are the things in their bag.
Jong Hyun's so cute! He was digging Onew & Tae Min's bag when they were showing their bags.
Onew's bag:LOL. Onew must be super rich. D:
He has 2 ipods & a headphone. But he said he needed 2 ipods because of long travelling hours.
& there's many many wonderful stuffs.
Tae Min's bag:Tae Min brought lots of stationery with him! LOL, student what.
He's younger than me! By around 9 months?
Jong Hyun's bag:JONG HYUN! LOL, he's bag is really empty, unlike Onew's.
Two wallets, LOL. He has his own lyrics book, & the book is damn nice! (:
Jong Hyun: You're sitting beside me & I turn my back like this to you
*Did the action. That means I'm writing lyrics down.
Hahahaha, so cute. & Jong Hyun said he put lots of time & effort on it :D
I have the same ipod as Jong Hyun!Kay, even though the ipod is common, but,
OH MY HONG KI, I HAVE THE SAME IPOD AS JONG HYUN! :D
Onew: Jong Hyun's most treasured item is... *Digging Jong Hyun's bag.
Jong Hun: Oh! In here is something I really treasure. (wallet)
It's... a picture of our members. Yes, a picture of all of us. *Shows the picture.
Min Ho: *digging Jong Hyun's wallet. This isn't it? (Its either a cheque or cash.)
Jong Hyun: No, that's not it! *laughs.
Then Onew said that he also keeps their group photo in his wallet.
& Jong Hyun said all of them has, but he's the only one showing. LOL.
How cute can he get? (:
Min Ho's bag:His bag is pretty & he treasure it alot cause its a gift from
his parents when he enter high school. (:
He has his school keys? LOL, why do they need that?
Min Ho: My school
keys.
Key: *took the keys. These are my friends. I was wondering where they went and they've been here.
Jong Hyun: Key doesn't need keys in his case.
Onew: Cause he can do anything. He can open anything.
Key's bag:There's alot in thereeee.
Ipod touchhhhh! Headphone, super duper cool/unique wallet.
A note from his grandmother that say: Grandmother loves Ki Bum.
So sweet. Camera, Polaroid! <3
Jong Hyun: Can you try them on? (sunglasses)
Key: I was going to, but I don't know if they will look good on me.
Jong Hyun: *Laughs. Then you can just hang them on here. (Key's shirt.)
Key: There are 8 films left.
Onew: Should we take one now?
Key: Who wants to do it for us?
Jong Hyun: Then I will... *tries. Actually it's hard.
Key: Since no one is offering to do it. *Pretending to keep it.
Jong Hyun: Since we are speaking in Korean, no one understands.
After some discussion, they decided to let Min Ho hold the Polaroid, since he's sitting at the extreme left. LOL, and they said their mission is to take a photo with all five of them in it.
LOL, cute.
Kay, gonna go prepare & charge me ipodddd.