YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Saturday went to celebrate ah ma's birthday, after that went Marina Barrage! :D Marina Barrage at night's beautiful. & super windy.
Today's as per normal. Went for F&N after school, then for POA remedial instead of English. After that went Han's with Emily & Ledia. Nice food, thanks Emily, for the foooood! :D
Walked around, went to look at watches. Oh my Hong Ki! I WANT THAT YELLOW WATCH! I gonna get it! Yes I will! YELLOW! F.T. Island colour! A little sian-ed cause the watch is so common, but don't think yellow is common? Bus-ed 22 with Emily.
YOOOO, home doing Maths D: I'm stuck at question 1(a)(ii) OHMK, that's so shibai okay! Waiting for Ledia to call.
EMILY WROTE THIS! LOL, SO SWEETHOR?! :D
& this pencil Emily gave! :D Emily, Ledia, PohGeok & I have one each. Bored in class can make the wheel behind the moo moo turn! (: You know, sometimes classes are boring, can't help it la.
EMILY! This is my dear DARLING (Hong Ki) :D This picture is somewhere in this blog.
Bad Woman on Popular Song! :D 2:33 - 2:35! Oh my Hong Ki, Hong Ki raised his eyebrow. OMHK, I died for that 2-3 seconds. & Hong Ki finally got the beat right after the pause! YAY, hahahah! :D :D
Hong Ki looked even moreshuai when he sings till super ji dong! <3