Saturday, February 7, 2009 16:27
Annyeong. (:
Back from training, quite long ago.
Have to do 剪报! ):
Yesterday no training, but went to train the NA teams.
Showed Si En the message. Eeyer.
Went to canteen after that. 'JongHyun'! OMHK.
After that went Jenny with Ledia, Yolanda, Christine, Michelle, Syafiq & Khairyll.
Had lots of fun, yay. The thing Syafiq said! Hohohoho, I GOT IT! LOL.
Yolanda sms me when I'm on 65. & she told me she got it already. Hahahaha.
Currently watching Boys Before Flowers. (Korean version of Hana Yori Dango)
Gu Jun Pyo is handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, better if he straighten his hair.
I'm watching this because SHINee's Stand By Me is one of the OST.
Everytime when watching the it & the song's played, I'll smile. LOL.
Its a super cute song! (:
Later going cousin's birthday party D:
Oh anywayyyyyyy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO! :D
(6 February 2009)
Bye. (: