Tuesday, February 24, 2009 19:47
Annyeong!
PE, physical training!
WHOOOOO, I like it.
Its better than the previous PT, alot better.
Emily, Ledia & I did jumping jacks while turning in a circle. LOL.
Mr Iskandar said that we're the first class to finish 2 rounds!
Hohohoho.
POA was okay.
Its so peaceful.
First half of Literature did discussion for Evening Under The Stars.
Then did Whale Rider. Its getting more & more boring.
Maths & assembly.
'Jong Hyun'! 'Jong Hyun'!
LOL.
Oh, did I mention that I like Hong Ki's hairstyle in the Popular Song performance?
The video on the previous post.
I'm starting to like Seung Hyun. His smile is sweet!
LOL, reminds me of Ki Bum! (Killer smile!)
Kay, I really miss Super Junior Full House! I watched it 5 times? Hahahaha.
OH! & TVXQ's Banjun Drama! So cuteeee! Dangerous Love is so OMHK, NICEEE!
& Unforgettable Love! LOL, super funny!
Oh yeah.
Sometime ago I was watching this only audio video of Jae Jin singing
Because I Don't Know How to Love, & he can sing really well! (DUH, F.T. Island leh!)
Anyway anyway, that's not the main thing.
Since its 'audio only', I was looking through the related videos at the side.
& I came across a video named 'Wonbin oppa bye bye(:'
I cried on the spot man. OMHK. The song is so sad, & the words really made me cry.
Kay kay, I think I gonna cry soon. It reminds me of Hong Ki singing, & cried.
Omo omo. Sigh, shall not continue this topic.
____________________________________________
6 more days baby, 6 more days to darling's birthday! :D
Gonna be 19 (20 in Korea) in 6 more days,
&
still living, happily.You know what I mean.
Oh ya! Hong Ki's birthday project!
OMHK, I hope he can read the message!
Official unofficial primadonna. (:
TVXQ's new song! Survivor! :D
It'll be on their forth Japanese album releasing on 25 March.
One day before Won Bin's birthday.
Saw the track list for this album, & there's a song named Secret tr_9096.
COOOOOOOOOL! (:
Magic got stuck in my head!
I need to find the translation for that song.
2 test tomorrow.
&&&&&! I forgot to bring back my POA textbook, AGAIN.!
-.- -.- -.- ! )':
TPL should be okay...
Revising from my worksheets, hope it helps.
:D!