Monday, February 9, 2009 21:14
Annyeong! (:

IT'S SHUAI SHUAI DONGHAE!! :D
Ita, thank you for the pen! :D
Oh!, & its made in Korea! LOL.
Sian sian, there's Chinese homework againnnnnnnn! ):
English period is, sad.
SANGEETHA, CHEER UP.! (:
At least you're not like
some people. What the hell.
Yeah, so stay, er, powerful? Like you said. (:
& LEDIA! Don't feel bu shuang about it already. (:
After school, before English remedial, went Bedok Food Court with:
Poh Geok, Emily, Yolanda, Michelle, Sangeetha & Syafiq.
As usual, siaooooooooooooo. LOL.
Ate & reached school in time. Did Situational Writing, then Physics.
Poh Geok went home while Ledia, Emily & I went to TM to eat.
Pastamania! Ledia ate, Emily & I had drinks. (:
Talked alot. Whooooo, EMILY IS COOL! Hahahaha.
She superwoman leh. LOL.
Had lots of fun, & we'll make sure that
POH GEOK comes with us next time :D
After that Ledia took train while Emily & I took bus 22.
Ohhhhh! My first 3 choices of school same as herrrr! Cool.
Emily made me laugh on the bus. Laughed when I saw the message she sent.
LOL, superwoman.
English worksheet.
Literature test.
Full u, sian.
_______________________
Sad people, cheer up!
Alot of sad people. D:
SMILE, SMILE, cause I'm happy?
LOL.
Saw a recent F.T. Island performance, singing Thunder.It Four Treasure Island instead of five...Shit, its damn weird okay.Oh my HongKi, I MISS WONBIN )':BYE.