Wednesday, February 4, 2009 22:24
Annyeong~!
F.T. Island's new mini-album, Bad Woman!
Hohohoho, nice song, saw a lil of the making & HongKi sang. Oh, & the photo shoot.
SeungHyun is, er, cute? :D
JongHun!!!! He's hair is back to normalllllll! Hohoho, shuai JongHun is back! :D
Yeah yeah, I'm moving on, but I still gonna miss WonBin. Alot. D:
TVXQ's forth (Japanese) album releasing on 25 March. Its titled The Secret Code? Something like that.
Coolllllllllll! Reminds me of YounHa's Secret Number 486.
Christine thinks that WonBin's rap in HaengbokHamnida is cool. Yay!.
Of course, cause their
F.T. Island!♥
More homework & tests. )':
Actually I have nothing to blog about -.-
Just updating. (:
Now I know 3 things.
Oh yeah, to ___, I'm not sorry (anymore) -.-
Oh my HongKi, you're such an idiot.
F&N practical tomorrow! Yay, finally.
Training on Saturday, & then some birthday party? Tsk sian.
I want SHINee's Amigo albummmm! )':