YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Today's 15 February, finally! Waited for so loooooooooong. F.T. ISLAND COMEBACK PERFORMANCE. Its awesomeeeeeeee. Oh please, its freaking LIVE. Kay, I always get super excited when I know the lovely 4 others (hongki's always singing live! :D) are able to play their instrument live.
They sang Bad Woman & Missing You. They should sing Magic TOO! :D I MISS WONBIN, I MISS WONBIN, YES, I MISS LOVELY WONBINNIE. )': But SeungHyun's good too. I'm still not over it okay. Haiss.
SS done. Shit, lots of test this week. Or its next week? Fine, I mean the week starting tomorrow.
Monday: English test Tuesday: Social Studies test Thursday: F&N test & Chemistry test. That's cooooooool. D:
Here's F.T. Island comeback performance.
Missing You. The starting of the song is so GRAND! JaeJin, JongHun & SeungHyun looked cool strumming their guitars/bass together.
Bad Woman! HongKi's still wearing that necklace! He wears that everytime. (: JongHun's cool in white. MinHwan's hairstlye suits his age, finally? LOL. I prefer darling & JaeJin's previous hairstyle, but they still look awesome. SeungHyun cool, not much facial expression. HongKi's actions during the chorus reminds me of his signature move for Love Sick! Wa, first album & third album. Hohohoho. HongKi points at the camera at 2:38 - 2:40. Oh my HongKi! lovelovelove!.
WATCH IN HQ! THE STAGE FOR BAD WOMAN DAMN NICE.!
Yolanda just told me about this ss worksheet that we have to do. & I left it in school. GREAT. Oh, yellow ribbons for SS booklet. Yeah man, its F.T. colour! :D