Thursday, February 26, 2009 21:09
25 February 2009, Wednesday:Chinese testPOA testVP's talk postponed again.
MARINA BARRAGE! :D
Stationed at drainage pumps with Syafiq, Ledia & Cin Yi.
Sec ones come & go.
The sec one timer said our foot drill on Tuesday's nice! :D
Because of the thunder, Yolanda's group came down to the drainage pumps too.
Did idiotic stuffs & laugh like siao. LOL.
Emily, Ledia, Poh Geok & I wanted to take lots lots photo at Marina Barrage,
but we're separated D:
Took one when they came to our station.

Left the place at around 6pm?
Bus-ed back to school, then went Parkway for dinner with Ledia & Emily.
Shopped for Poh Geok's *gasp's present. (:
Reached home at around 9pm?
26 February 2009, Thursday:Reminded Poh Geok do come early but she didn't!
At parade square.
Mr Wong: Who haven't talk to me yet? *walking around.
Ledia: 我sabo你hor.
Hannah: 不要la.
Ledia: Mr Wong, Hannah. She haven't talk to you yet.
Mr Wong: Ah ya ya, you. *points at Ledia. I need to talk to you about your habits.
LOL! Hahahahahha! :D :D :D
Got back Chemistry test. OMHK, 3 more marks to pass!
4 super duper careless mistakes. D:
SHIT, I didn't pass my first Chemistry test after one year ):
Chinese, did 公涵. I still prefer 私涵! :D
English. Did retest. Everybody gonna get full marks, LOL. Serious.
Recess. Poh Geok pass *gasp the present!
I missed 2 seconds of it?! Sigh.
Poh Geok, we're proud of you! Hahahaha.
At least don't have to bang chairs & tables. (:
F&N. Ms Lim talked about the course work.
Had 5 minutes break & when walking pass 1/5,
the sec one timer wave to me.
LOL, his expression's super funny!
After lessons went up to class.
Took lots of photos! LOL, fun(ny).
Poh Geok came back from Chemistry lessons,
then took photos with her before going for F&N.
F&N remedial from 3pm to around 4.30pm.
Did case study. Half way through it, need to include 3 day diet & planned diet.
Gonna edit my research, AGAIN.
Went home after that.
Ate, bathed.
I was so motivated to do Maths, but I still gave up.
SHIT, I suck at Algebra. D:
I was figuring out the answers to the questions for 1 hour plus plus,
but I only managed to do SOME. Sigh, felt so shi bai.

Tuesday's photo.

Before going for F&N.
Didn't put up all, since the lighting behind sot sot de, because of Jing Quan, LOL.
OH! Forgot to put up the picture!
Guess what we saw?!
RAINBOW! WHEN GOING TO PARKWAY.
&, ITS SEVEN COLOURS OKAY, NOT THOSE KIND WITH ONLY 2/3 COLOURS.
Coooooooooooooooooooool righhtttttttttttttttt.
LOL, second time seeing rainbow, so was super excited.
The first time was super long ago leh, can't remember when.
HANNAH says: LEE HONG KI, LOVE.