Thursday, January 29, 2009 18:19
Still super sad, but I'm still gonna blog about it yeah.
1. Happy Birthday Tessa!
2. WonBin oppa, hwaiting!
The rumor's true.
'Walao, my heart almost jump out.'
It jumped out yesterday when I saw the news.
& I cried like ... D':
Now I know how much I actually like WonBin D:
The news is still super shocking to me.
& I'm still not use to the 'Former member: Oh WonBin' in Wikipedia.com
Everytime I unlock my phone, I'll just stare at WonBin.
& the HaengbokHamnida rap WonBin did keep playing in my head.
oh my hongki! )))):
He left because of different music views as the other 4 members. something like that.
F&C music explained it yesterday (28Jan09).
Yesterday's WonBin's last day as a F.T. Island member, how sad ):
It's his 600th - 602nd day as a member? Hais.
He's going to pursue his solo career, either as a singer or actor.
Anyway, WonBin wasn't forced to leave, he wanted to leave ):
The other 4 were sad too. )))))))))):
WonBin oppa,
All the best yeah? (:
You're the best best rapper,
best best sub-vocalist,
best best guitarist!
&, lots of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
HWAITING! :DD
Here, the new member.
Name: Song Seung Hyun
DOB: 21 August 1992 (MinHwan's still the youngest member!)
He's the guitarist, blah blah blah.
Oh yeah, he took over WonBin.. ):
I don't dislike/hate him la.
Gonna see him on F.T. Island's comeback perf. We'll see. (:
Oh yeah, he look okay. But I think WonBin looked better (serious!)
I feel super weird to think that F.T. Island members are:
HongKi, JaeJin, MinHwan, JongHoon & SeungHyun
The name's so unfamiliar. D:
I cannot imagine watching their comeback perf. without seeing WonBin.
I keep repeating the same song (HaengbokHamnida) over & over.
& its the first F.T. Island song I listen to, and like. Awwww.
WonBin's rap is super cute okay! & the first Korean rap i learn, & master :D
Oh my hongki, I can still visualise his actions. Really, really.
I love WonBin, yay! :D
The cool rapper/guitarist/sub-vocalist of F.T. Island. (:
__________________________________________
Today's F&N day and WonBin day.
Hahaha, I think of WonBin alot, since yesterday. LOL.
Had 4 hours of F&N.
Submitted task analysis.
My list for now:
1. 2 剪报
2. 1 阅读报告
3. POA textbook questions
4. Maths worksheet
5. Redo F&N research
6. Redo overall plan
7. Chinese comprehensions
Doing Maths & POA later.
(: ?