Saturday, January 31, 2009 14:00

Last group photo? )':
(At backstage of F.T. Island's 2nd Island 'Rock Prince' Concert.)
1. 2 剪报
2.
1 阅读报3.
POA textbook questions4.
Maths worksheet5. Redo F&N research
6. Redo overall plan
7. Chinese comprehensions
Oh my HongKi!
SHINee gone for their break, TVXQ MIA-ed, Super Junior MIA-ed for super long time already.
F.T. Island preparing for their upcoming Mini-album in mid Februay.
Its time for me to do homework yeah?
Oh yeah, TVXQ's forth Japanese albummmmm! LOL.
Will release in around Febraury or March. March 25 I guess? Saw the news somewhere.
& March 26 is WonBin's birthday! YunHo's birthday is around the corner. February 6!
Yesterday I was bored, & I worte a list of people's birthdays. (:
Oh & sorry ___.
Oh oh! I MUST remember to go get screen protector for my phone tomorrow.
& Look for SHINee's Amigo or SHINee World album. Best if they have Amigo. (:
Need to buy the plastic thingy to wrap my textbooks, that gonna look like shit if I still don't wrap it.
CHOCOLATES!
I want yellow/pearl blue/sapphire blue/red chocolates! :D