Friday, January 2, 2009 19:23
I'm back.I MISS HONGKI DAR~!Last day doing homework (Social Studies) suckssssssss.
5 plus hours of SEQ/SBQ D':
Now I understand Ms Soh's 'eat, sleep, drink, shit & think about SS'.
Sri Lanka, Northern Ireland, medisave, etc will always come to my mind suddenly. serious.
China, 19 December to actually 1 January.
Reached Singapore around 12.40 am.
Fun & boring trip(: Too many days.
Oh! It was snowing!(: Super super beautiful.
Lazy to blog about the trip.
I officially hate plane rides now. It's super to the max scary when the weather is bad.
& usually, its bad. The scariest's the one to Korea )':
I saw 11.11 twice during the trip.
Must be cause HongKi miss me.
Yeah right, so cool if that happens D:
I bet HongKi dar sees 11.11 everyday, hohohoho.
Went home, check mails.
March camp 2009, 4 days 3 nights. Or maybe 5 days 4 nights for us.
The first sian thing I saw for 2009 D':
Oh yeah! Talking about March..
HongKi's birthday is really really 2 March 1990!
Yes! Our birthday's only 1 day's difference :D
6 February's the lunar birthday. & mine's on 11 February.
Oh 2009! HongKi dar's attending Kyung Hee University!(:
First day of school today. Tsk, babo, I brought all the books according to the time-table.
Heavy POA & Physics textbooks. & the whole day's FTCT. And talks.
Left those textbooks under the table. Took locker form already!(:
I'm desperate for locker. & handbook, again. Oh! & yearbookkkkkkkkkk!.
Classroom's still language room 4! yayayayayayay!(:
Hahahaha, super near to canteen & can fly down for recess.
Cca orientation tomorrow. Maybe gonna leave early after the performance to Damai sec.
Going alone to collect the cheque. Sian D:
Have to rush from school to home then to Damai sec?
Tsk, change full u back to PT kit in 1 sec then fly home to change into uniform ):
I don't find it convenient although Damai sec is damn near (walking distance).
I prefer the presentation in school, at least a place I know ma.
Gonna go polish boots & prepare full u now.
HongKi dar's sick,
take care of yourself.
Read the article & I really felt like crying.
It doesn't matter if you miss the performance )':
Don't be disappointed just because you couldn't give us your best.
Actually you did )': You should have gone to the hospital, not the performance.
Hospitalized from 30 December till today. & you're flying to Tokyo for another concert.
TAKE CARE darling, especially your voice(:
& the rest of the members too.