YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Yesterday had English oral, prelim? It sucks okay, I think I gonna fail D': After school went to eat at TM with people: Yolanda, Sangeetha, Ledia, Syafiq & Christine. Went to Popular.
Sangeetha: I crazy with you. Sangeetha: Oh my god, SHINee! LOL.
Went home, bathed & do F&N. No la, not that hardworking, I went to watch videos on youtube before doing F&N. JONGHYUN.
Found some fancams of F.T. Island's 2nd Island 'Rock Prince' Concert. Yeah, so watched. I decided to mute my laptop when I watch. The screaming is super 刺耳okay. Oh my HongKi, I feel like I never see HongKi for sooooo long already D':
Today, English, Maths & F&N. 2 hours maths =/ More than 2 hours of F&N but felt super sleep after that 2 hours. I shall redo my research cause I think it looks like shit. My target's at least 8 pages. Better if I can reach 10 pages :D Yeah, & TA, gonna redo? Or maybe edit it.
Saw sec 2 nursings at carpark. No, actually they called me. They very hardworking leh! Stayed back to do foot drill. *clapclapclap. Tomorrow see they got improvement not :D
After F&N took 10 with the people. Went home while they go eat :D Cause I suddenly forgot, something that related to JongHyun & felt very pekcek if I cannot recall it. LOL, so I want to spend time on bus recalling. -.-/:D Hohohohoho.
We're going to Marina Barage tomorrow for Learning Journey. Remember to bring camera, notebook & writing materials. (: (Plus half-u & boots.)
^ Specially for Ledia. See, I never put pink leh, your FAVORITE COLOUR! :D Haiyo, you sad not? Hahahaha.
Oh, I just re-watched this part & just found out something. LOL. 小猪: 但是我们刚刚站在一起照镜子, 我感觉像18岁. 小鬼: 你说, 你说你跟...你跟SHINee 吗? 小猪: 对啊, 不然我跟siao lang (疯人)哦. LOL LOL LOL! :DDDD
Ledia, should watch in high quality, like that watch more shuang ma.
First song was Amigo, oh, & I'm super addicted to the 'hajiman sexy~' LOL, damn addictive leh! That phrase got stuck in my head from the first time I listen to it till now. (:
Oh ya! This morning I saw the nurse on bus 14. The pretty nurse the ambulance were talking about :DD &! I saw the NYP nurse on bus 10. Oh my HongKi, I saw so many Ward #47 people but never see SHUAI DOCTOR!!! Key bye! (: