Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:39
HELLO! :D
I MISS HONGKI.19 January 2009, Monday:Fever + headache.
Thank you,
Ledia
Yolanda
Sangeetha
Syafiq
Christine
Ita
Wan Qi
Liang laoshi.
Liang laoshi gave me her pineapple thingy cause I didn't take breakfast :D
& Wan Qi gave me some kind of panadol? Anyway, I have to bite the pill cause
I CAN'T sallow pills.
Okay, everybody is niceeeeeeeeeeee.
I thought Ms Morni will prepare us for English oral so I went to school.
In the end leh? Only normal practice. D:
After school went home, slept then visit mummy at SGH.
Stayed till she sleep then go home.
20 January 2009, Tuesday:Woke up at 5.50am. Headache like siaooooooo, so went back to sleep.
But fever went down already :D
Had breakfast then went to the doctor at around 11am.
Wonder if digital thermometers are not accurate, the one where you put into your mouth.
The doctor used the ear thermometer & the fever is 37 plus plus degree Celsius.
But when I use the normal thermometer, its only 36 plus leh.
Now I have lotsssssssss of
pills.
&! Its $31 okay!.
Oh my HongKi, can buy an album with that amount okay.
I want the SHINee album! :D
Watched 娱乐百分百 on youtube. The episode SHINee went.
小猪 was saying that SHINee were funny at backstage.
SHINee:
大家好.
小猪: eh? 只有我一个人耶.
LOL, then the translator told SHINee that they just have to say '你好'.
Hahahaha, so cute.
JongHyun can act really well!
He's the one that drank the bitter tea but he acted like he didn't.
& actually he only needs to take a sip of it, but he finish the whole cup in one go! :O
The way he drink super cute.
JongHyun sang Jang LiYin's 交错的爱. He was featured in the song too.
His chinese not bad leh! :DD
All of them know the dance of 小猪's 一支独秀!
LOL, & 小猪 was super surprise.
________________________________
.jpg)
Onew & JongHyun.
On the video of the No Smoking song.
JongHyun so cute! BIG EYES! <3
Okay, gonna go sleep.
Oh, & maybe going school later for cca? Or maybe just to take the chinese worksheet.