YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Hahaha, yeah, a heart behind. Cause JaeJoong used to be my love. Eh no, he's still my love, HongKi's my darling la. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Yo JaeJoong, your special dayyyyy! :D Hope that TVXQ will reach greater heights in future. Your voice shall stay sexy alright, HWAITING! &, LOVES! (:
Yesterday night (Saturday) went to visit this blog I always visit. Yeap, to look for information. I saw, 'F.T. Island Split' Walao, my heart almost jump out -.-! RUMOR~ I worry for the whole day, till today.
& its confirmed that its just a rumor, & F.T. Island is gonna work for their 3rd album! Best best thing I've heard after that stupid rumor. I even thought that maybe the fancam I saw is something related to this split thing cause darling cried during the performance. Relieved~ I imagined lots of things leh. Imagined splitting, as in WonBin really leaving. Imagined F.T. Island disbanded D': Omo, that's not gonna happen! ):
When I saw that its a rumor, & their gonna start preparing for their 3rd album, I was screaming. LOL, no, I tried not to scream :D WonBin oppa, stop scaring fans. (: I was super super scared that the fancam thing is really related to the rumor, I went to search for that video. I search like some crazy people leh.
This is the video. At around 1:57 the fans started chanting 'uljima', which means don't cry. JaeJin said uljima as soon as HongKi stopped singing. Oh man, this really made me cry. Watch thrice, & I cried every time. Darling don't cry, your ponytail's so cute. Idiot, not funny. Yeah, so this has nothing to do with the rumor. Its just darling singing with so much emotion, & he's super tired? (:
Oh another thing. SHINee made their goodbye performance on, Music Bank, if I'm not wrong. &&&&&&&&&&&! Their going for a break! :DD Thank god, their having a break. They really really need/deserve that break after working hard for months. I think F.T. Island needs a break too D':
Anyway, SHINee performed Amigo. OMHK, OMHK, the 'Hajiman sexy' is SUPER addictive!!!!! LOL. Live performance, yay. & MinHo look very happy, hahahaha. Omo, no more SHINee for a period of time. But I can wait. (: Maybe they'll be back to prepare for their 2nd album? Hope so. Happy break(holiday?)! :DD