Saturday, January 17, 2009 13:15
Firstly,
KangIn oppa, happy birthday! (17 January 2009)
English diagnostic testMaths diagnostic testChinese test- 2 作文
- 1 应用文
- 1 Chinese paper 2
- 2 剪报
- 2 阅读报告
- Maths green book
- Maths worksheet
- F&N research & recipes
- Chemistry worksheet.
- 2 English comprehension
First time in my life to have so much Chinese homework to do.
First time in my life to have so much homework other than holiday homework.
SIAN.
ANYWAYYYYY.
I said I don't like (not hate) SHINee. But but but.
Now I love SHINee! Oh my HongKi, how how how? Oh noona, noona! (HongKi. LOL)
JongHyun so shuai/cute, Key so cool/cute. Tsk, hais... What to do leh? :D
Hannah officially loves SHINee on 15 January 2009! :DD
JongHyun bling bling!
Watched SHINee's Yunhanam Reality Show.
Its a show where the members meet noonas (elder sister
for guys).
After 5 to 1 date, the noona will choose a member for solo date.
Cool right?! :D
Totally love the second noona! She's cuteeeee! & she chose JongHyun for solo date!
Awwww, they looked cute together :D
JongHyun super sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Really! Really! Watch & you'll know.
Super sweet that I watched episode 3a twice.
Oh my HongKi! How to say leh? Just super duper sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :DDD
Episode 6:
JongHyun walks into the toilet..
JongHyun: How do I wash the rice? I never do it before. (OMHK?)
Walked out.
JongHyun: Key! Key! I never washed the rice before.
Key: I don't know how to do it either.
JongHyun: What the. You are the mom! (LOL!)
After that TaeMin went to help with washing the rice.
JongHyun don't know how to wash the rice?!
I want to wash it for him! :D JongHyun so CUTE!.
Tsk, this kind of people life too good le. LOL.
Hahahaha. Then then, they played a game.
SHINee have to choose the member that they think who would treat girls well.
At the count of 3, everybody pointed to JongHyun kayyyyyy! <3
The forth noona.
JongHyun: I'm good at cooking beef. But when noona says, 'do I really have to do this?'
I don't feel like cooking anymore. (:D)
JongHyun: I thought, ah, I'm eliminated. I felt good.
Ahahahaha! JongHyun has good taste, that noona's not good D:
JongHyun oppa, the noona that picked you is the best la, super cute!
Oh JongHyun asked the noona that picked him to sing SHINee's song but change the lyrics.
Original: Nuh nan neo muh yeh bbeo (Noona is so pretty)
Noona's version: JongHyun neo muh meotjyeo (JongHyun is so cool)
SO CUTE!!!!!!!
JongHyun: Why do you pick me?
Noona: Cause you are comfortable (to be with? :D)
JongHyun: Just like that?
Noona *laughs.
& JongHyun keep asking why. Hahahaha. & the noona says he's cute! :DD
JongHyun: You got it (ice cream) on your nose. Idiot. *smiles & clean it off.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Super sweet leh!
The fifth noona is AWESOME. She's a gymnast :O
& she's cute! Her bronze medal goes to TaeMin, silver to JongHyun & first to MINHO!
Hahaha. And then they stood on the first, second & third thingy.
JongHyun: Since we received this (medals), we should sing our national anthem.
Everybody put their right hand over like taking pledge, Love Like Oxygen was played (LOL. National Anthem?! Huh? Huh?) & they started dancing/singing to it. LOLLLLL!
JongHyun super shuai!
& then Key!
Key: I, as a contemporary band will start trends in music, dance and fashion. I will promise to satisfy the people like
Oxygen.
Hahahaha. Cause the song played is Love Like
Oxygen?
Key was picked TWICE!
Oh! The noona that picked TaeMin acted as Drill Instructor?
Hahaha, at first SHINee don't believe she's the noona their meeting :D
She made them do PT! Hahahaha, really like training leh!
She made them carry this boat thingy? & do full squad.
She asked them to restart cause she's not satisfied.
Very cute! (:
To whoever the idiots are, they are not gays. (:
Gonna ask people to send me more of their songs later. (:
Currently I have ROMANTIC, Love Like Oxygen & Noona Is so Pretty (Replay).
Received Four Seasons, Last Gift & Eco-Water Song.
Starting to like Amigo. Ask people to send if I see them online :D
Thanks for the songsssss. Maybe will go get the album? Hohohoho.
Recently no news of F.T. Island D':
OMHK, when is the youtube human gonna continue uploading F.T. Island's videos?
Search through internet but nobody has updates better than hers.
Can't wait till CNY is over! Then she'll continue uploading stuffs! (:
Her videos & news were the best, hohoho.
___________________________________________________

Ta-da! 帅JongHyun! (:
JongHyun bling bling! Hahahaha, wonder why his nickname's bling bling. LOL.
Oh ya! Another main vocalist!
First it was JaeJoong, HongKi, then JongHyun.
See, my favourites all main vocalist leh! Not on purpose okay.
To Poh Geok:
Don't say I don't want HongKi liao hor! HongKi's still my darling. (: