YEN, 왕연
03031993, ♥14062009
LEE.HONG.KI♥ , He's mine, & I don't share.
Bright yellow.
에프티 아일랜드, 오원빈, 빅뱅, 원더걸스, 동방신기, 보아,
2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Jay Park, 샤이니, 에프엑스, 소녀시대,
2NE1, Beast, WaT, Hey! Say! JUMP, 슈퍼주니어, Younha, G.NA, 씨엔블루 & 4minute are LOVE!
MATERIAL LIST
#school bag #F.T. Island's yellow pentastick #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibiity #F.T. Island- Colorful Sensibility part II #F.T. Island- Prologue of FT Island- Soyogi #TVXQ!- MIROTIC #Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult #My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picult #SHINee- SHINee World #F.T. Island- Jump Up (Mini Album)
#Very Valentine- Adriana Trigiani #That yellow Baby-G watch
#Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry
#TVXQ- The Secret Code #Big Bang- Since 2007
#Big Bang- Number 1 #Big Bang- Remember
#A pair of Oxford heels
#A pair of high heel sneakers
#2PM- Still 2:00PM
#2PM- The First Album 01:59PM
#SNSD- Run Devil Run
#F.T. Island- Beautiful Journey
#Blackberry Bold 9700
#Tae Yang- Hot
Marina Barage! Grouped with Ledia, Poh Geok & Emily.
Quite fun. The fountain-like thingy reminded me of JongHyun & that noona :O
Tour around, take down notes then back to school.
After cca stayed in canteen for awhile with people.
LOL, they go make videos. Super duper funny!
Yolanda & the jelly-fish thingy. Hahahahaha.
We waited for Sangeetha then went to Jenny.
Christine & Sangeetha, CHEER UP & SMILE! :D Walked to the bus stop before the school bus stop. Missed bus 10 & 14.
& the next bus is 19 minutes. Bus 14 21 minutes! =/
So we walked back to opposite school bus stop. Then took 10.
Ledia took 10 too.
Ledia & I were laughing throughout the whole journey.
Hahahaha. Because of Yolanda & Syafiq. They keep singing. & Syafiq did alot of weird actions.
Then the people on bus were all staring at them. LOL, the people's facial expression all super
funny de. Ledia & I keep asking them to sing cause we wanted to see the people's reaction.
A lady was sitting opposite Ledia, staring at Syafiq & Yolanda. She keep covering her mouth
to stop herself from laughing. LOL. Her expression super funny! :DDDD
Took bus 65 home after that.
Pa bought a new phone for me! Thank you! :D
W902. Yes! Walkman phoneeeeee. <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheh94c0B1GExtIcf5Y4Gvn9w1OFKmXZq7hNQDosxafCH0x-TMxJcUdodhbTz_ORSomIKFgPbEWGgDNbuYIqrrcke0OLTwRVyZdka3KvBK8IQuHw2C9OJklQsyuKhE04eUuJycAO8TFXqU/s1600-h/DSC00055.JPG"> Hohoho, cute righttttttttt! :DDD
I think my eyes got problem.
I keep seeing people & thought the person is MinHo, which is impossible.
I mean I think the person looked like him. A little.
& Syafiq sent a message a few days ago, for English oral.
The message's like this: 'Pronunciation is the KEY, so make sure you say the words CORRECTLY. .....' When I read the 'Pronunciation is the KEY', I was shocked.
Like 'eh?! Key(from SHINee)!' My heart beat faster for around 3-4 seconds. LOL.
This performance is nice! :D
One For Me & Love Like Oxygen is super niceeeee! :D
But not in high quality ): Watch in youtube with high quality super shuang.
JongHyun: 1:36-1:44! Key: 1:50-1:55, super cute! JongHyun then Key: 2:30-2:40. Super...!
After seeing lots & lots of performance, I think Key is super shuai too! Hohohohoho. He reminds me of someone but I cannot remember who? D: Yay, I need to go find lots of Key's picture nowwwwwwwwwww! Oh &! I Found some F.T. Island's 2nd Island 'Rock Prince' Concert pictures on AsianFanatics. :D