Saturday, December 13, 2008 13:24
863 days
YO! :D
I think I watched too much Unstoppable Marriage.
You know, I dreamt of it leh. LOL.
JaeJin in my dream, yay :D
Okay, that's yesterday night.
____________________________________
& yesterday mummy told us that the trip's postponed.
Now it's 19 Dec - 31 Dec. Awww, have to finish homework before 19 Dec.
Sian. The thought of 剪报 & 读书报告 is... ):
Social Studies corrections 1/4 done. Essay not done.
POA also about 1/4 done?
剪报 & 读书报告 not done.
F&N 2 more pages.
Should be nothing else already? Or is there still Maths homework?
I should just sit at home to do homework.
Yeah, so I woke up at 7am this morning, to do homework.
I have the mood to do work! :D
Did F&N & POA. Wanted to do Social Studies, but don't know where the worksheets are.
Oh, I'm super addicted to FTI's The One, & I listen to it
everyday, everytime.
& the youtube video's view is super fast. 1000 plus views & within an hour,
its already 2000 plus views going to 3000 :D
Yeah, so was doing TPL & was tired of it. Cause I forgot alot of things & have to look through the textbook & worksheets. & my file is... Tsk, its hard to find worksheets D:
I was so tempted to listen to The One D: Promised myself not to unless I finish TPL.
So finished it in about 15 - 20 minutes?
Hahaha, F.T. Island power! ♥
So decided to use my laptop & continue work
later.
'Later' means tomorrow? :D LOL, maybe at night.
I hate homework the whole day ): Gonna do it bit by bit.
18 Dec will be the last day I'm doing homework! Hope so.
Then then, pack bag/iron uniform when I'm back :D
LOL, always plan so much but nothing done in the end.
Aiya, or should I just bring work to do? On plane? Fun leh.
Oh! I want to bring my Murphy to China!(:
Awww, its so cute yeah. & he comes from Korea!
LOL, I mean bought it from Korea. 3 years ago?
Off to see HongKi!(: