Tuesday, November 18, 2008 17:29
838 days
Went to school for training today.
Reached around 7.25am? =/
Changed then training started.
Nothing much.
After training stayed in the room to wait for Ledia.
Think alot alot, wrote alot alot.
Looked through year book till I fall asleep.
Ledia sms-ed me, met up with Yolanda & her.
After that Khaiqal & Syafiq came along.
Took bus 10 to TM.
The three of us went to Pastamania for lunch,
while Syafiq & Khaiqal went to KFC.
Delicious food, hohohohoho.
Went to Times, bought Teenage then took bus 65 home.
Uh uh, bus 65 is
so much more faster than 228 & 66, or maybe 22 too?
Wa, really cannot stand 66, the worst thing ever -.-!
Finally I felt like eating. Not bad uh!
& I'm already hungry now! Yay! My appetite's
back!I'm bored~ & I know Poh Geok must be bored too D:
Gonna go bathe then read Teenage.
I WANT FOOD! HOHOHOHOHO
Oh oh, i think this is very funny:
(15 November 2008, Saturday)
Ledia: I think that little girl likes you, she keep looking at you.
.
.
.
The girl's elder sister or something pulled her towards your direction & said,
: Aiya, just go and say what you want to say la!
LOL, & we started laughing.
LOL, the girl likes you ar? Hahahahaha.
She's around 5 to 7 years old? LOL, cute!
I'm starting to sleep earlier these few days(:
Oh ya anyway, Friendster's
BACK TO NORMAL!(: