Tuesday, September 30, 2008 15:46
789 days
29september2008, monday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASIL!(:
chinese paper 1 and 2.
paper 1 was OKAY.
paper 2 quite bad? the
zao ju arghh.
after school went
bedok interchange with
ledia, then home for tuition.
TVXQ's MIROTIC is
very nice!(:
the so called 'part 2' of On&On damn nice, so
sweeeet.
waiting for the album to release in Singapore.
one week after
korea's releasing date. er, tomorrow? :DD
maybe going only next week or maybe after exams.
788 days
30september2008, tuesday:friday's the official last day D:plus, we
dont have to go to school on
wednesday,
thursday and
friday.
that means,
today's the last day.oh man, cant believe it )':
anyway, today's a
POA day.
had 4 hours of
POA.
ss, paper's over, so ms
soh taught us
POA.
english,
mr tan take over for
POA.
chinese, music =
FTI! :D
recess.
i saw you.a tear in my eye D:
maths, did worksheet.
real
POA period.
ALIVE!
mr tan took over for
POA.
did quite
alot for
POA lessons.
TPL, balance sheet, cash book, bank reconciliation,
blahblahblah.
left with theory to study.
after school went home straight.
didnt eat during recess, instant noodles for lunch(:
gonna revise
POA/literature later.
arghh, not in the mood to revise
anything ):
why must they have e-revision day? like we'll stay at home to study.
i rather go to school ))))):
I thought I wasn't that sad,till I had so much time on bus & I have nothing to do besides thinking.after two plus years, I've learnt how to hold back tears.cried when I got home. I wonder why.